02:05 UTC+0, 2024-04-19
  • Page 1 of 1
Forums » Gaming » Other Games » Guns of Icarus
Guns of Icarus
BoooneDate: Thursday, 2014-05-29, 12:40 | Message # 1
Group: Lieutenant
Awards: 0
Quote : Game Website
Guns of Icarus Online is a team-based multiplayer online airship combat game. Captain or serve as crew aboard an airship with your friends and fly into battle against other ships in a steam/dieselpunk-inspired, post-apocalyptic world. Each player takes on one of the three roles aboard the ship—Captain, Gunner, or Engineer—and must work together to take down enemies and keep the ship flying. The game is all about teamwork, tactics, and fast-paced action.

The game is available on Steam for 15€, on the Humble Bundle store for 11,49€ and, if you don't mind buying at Steam key resellers, a bit less than 3€ on G2Play.

I've already put more than 10 hours in the game and had a lot of fun. You control ships with crews of 4 people, on of which is the captain who will designate duties for the rest of the crew and give out orders while communicating with allied captains to coordinate maneuvers with multiple ships.

Usually playing as Captain and pilot, I found the community to be particularly nice. Most of the crew members I met would listen and cooperate pretty well; however, only about a third to half of those use a microphone to communicate.

Of course, everything works better with a set team. If anyone gets the game, feel free to message me for some rounds. I strongly recommend the game, even for the full price of 15€ (which still isn't even that much).

LecterDate: Sunday, 2014-07-20, 22:23 | Message # 2
Group: NCO
Awards: 0
There is also a nice review of the game:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v....ndex=32

May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house

,,Not a single chainsaw was given that day...''

Forums » Gaming » Other Games » Guns of Icarus
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Communications