09:02 UTC+0, 2024-04-16
  • Page 1 of 1
Forums » Gaming » Other Games » Detective Case and Clown Bot in: Murder in the Hotel Lisbon
Detective Case and Clown Bot in: Murder in the Hotel Lisbon
LuisDate: Thursday, 2014-06-19, 08:11 | Message # 1
Group: NCO
Awards: 0
Murder in the Hotel Lisbon it's a video-game inspired in the classic adventures in the 80's and 90's. It adopts a design typical of the season as it was created entirely using the pixel art technique.

Plot: A strange crime occurred in Hotel Lisbon (gj sherlock), a man committed suicide with 14 knifes on his back at the same time he drank his last coffee at peace. This case was too complex for Agent Garcia to solve therefore he decided to hire Detective Case and the one and only Clown bot.
Together, they will discover a conglomerate of complex love relations so complex that it would took at least 5 prophets and 3 gypsies that can read your future from the palm of your hand.

This game is create by a portuguese company denominated Nerd Monkeystm

The game will be released on steam at 17th of July though if one looks really hard can find it sooner elsewhere wink But if you are looking on steam, there is the tip. I've personaly played it before and I find it quite fun =)

P.S. Sometimes during the story the clown robot breaks the fourth wall (just throwing that in in case ur not a big fan of that)

http://store.steampowered.com/app/297290/

Message edited by Luis - Thursday, 2014-06-19, 20:06

LecterDate: Thursday, 2014-06-19, 15:32 | Message # 2
What is this? I dont even...

May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house

,,Not a single chainsaw was given that day...''

Jack0725Date: Thursday, 2014-06-19, 16:21 | Message # 3
Group: Enlisted
I guess it's a try to support fellow Portuguese developers by advertising their game here. (no?)

"Dunon eddi aidulegos
Treba ansra nu eddi onnas
Druco-critus me gabici
Rac senoxs auagomos
Aue, aue, inte noxtin"

LuisDate: Thursday, 2014-06-19, 19:25 | Message # 4
Yup wink

Forums » Gaming » Other Games » Detective Case and Clown Bot in: Murder in the Hotel Lisbon
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Communications