17:11 UTC+0, 2024-03-28
  • Page 1 of 1
Forums » Gaming » Other Games » Call of Duty MW3
Call of Duty MW3
EnocDate: Sunday, 2012-08-05, 19:30 | Message # 1
Group: Registered
Awards: 0
Got this game and im looking forward to see if theres anyone playing it wink

I play coop missions all the time. So it would be a good thing to find a partner.

The Call of Duty series are fast FPS. Equipment and enviroment are realistic, but gamephysics, healthsystem and general gameplay isn't. Focus lays mostly in multiplayer versus modes including deathmatch, teamdeathmatch, domination and bomb modes. Different parts of the series play in different scenarios (1+2 in WWII; "Modern War" and "Black Ops" use current equipment and conflicts, in part fictional).
[Added by Raptor. Pretty hard to follow section rules, isn't it?]

ShadowManuDate: Monday, 2012-08-06, 00:21 | Message # 2
Group: NCO
If I had a good pc, I would be your wingman... But I just go from 2004 games and below xD

EnocDate: Monday, 2012-08-06, 02:15 | Message # 3
Haha, dont worry Shadow... I completely understand you xD Got a better PC like 4-5 months ago.. so before that i was playing games as old as my grandma xD

LuisDate: Monday, 2012-08-06, 12:18 | Message # 4
YAY!!! FINALY biggrin

I have the original version biggrin PM on xfire or on mumble and we can play it XD

EnocDate: Monday, 2012-08-06, 13:47 | Message # 5
Hell yeah Luis! See it done! wink

JackDate: Monday, 2012-08-06, 14:20 | Message # 6
By the way Is there any other way to play MW 3 , I mean Like on gameranger , Garena or hamachi or tunggle?

LuisDate: Tuesday, 2012-08-07, 11:16 | Message # 7
There is no way, well unless you download a program called Smart Steam that cracks steam, letting you play multiplayer with cracked version...

Your account might be hacked tough, so I advise you to create a fresh account.

Added (07/08/2012, 11:16 AM)
---------------------------------------------
Well Me & Enoc were playing yesterday and we KICKED ASS biggrin Well there was some bugs + major lags but we got the job done wink

LecterDate: Wednesday, 2012-09-05, 07:59 | Message # 8
I could join as well... eventually...

May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house

,,Not a single chainsaw was given that day...''

EnocDate: Sunday, 2012-09-09, 10:39 | Message # 9
I dont know whats going on with my MW3... i mean every time i play a coop survival mission, it looks like bugged...

Im playing the mission perfectly..but the other player is like playing the same map but other mission. It shoots to nowhere, suddenly it gets killed, and after a few minutes it quits.

Im not sure if its a version problem, cause the game options are "upgrade automatically" but it looks like bugged.

Happened with Luis too...he was like "hey enoc what the fuck are you shooting?" "Hey where are you going?" .. might be a sync problem, but how in hell am i supposed to fix that? xD

So the games been crazy the last few days...anyone has any idea?

Forums » Gaming » Other Games » Call of Duty MW3
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Communications