17:16 UTC+0, 2024-04-19
  • Page 1 of 1
Forums » Gaming » Other Games » Counter Strike: Source (Just for fun)
Counter Strike: Source
LecterDate: Friday, 2013-03-08, 15:21 | Message # 1
Group: NCO
Awards: 0
I think everyone knows, what CSS is. Its quite a fun game (when you have someone to play with). Nicktaspy, Jack, Luis and me used to play it for some time. The game itself is slower pace, than Vegas. It has more ''swat - oriented'' game modes: hostage rescue, bomb defuse. There are enough weapons to choose from, as well as tac-aids. I think, it would be possible to play this game cooperatively against AI, using AST tactics, which are not even that common in swat itself (cloverleaf scan, for example). 
Game does not require a NASA computer to run it. It doesnt take too much space, either.
I dont have it installed, yet, because I want to gather a group of potential players before getting the game (no point in playing alone). So, is anyone interested in trying it out?

May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house

,,Not a single chainsaw was given that day...''

BoooneDate: Friday, 2013-03-08, 15:35 | Message # 2
Group: Lieutenant
I do not think CSS is a game to be played realistically. We would have to be playing PvP in order to be able to play realistically.

As far as I know the AI steadily runs through the area, not really stopping at all. In my opinion not such a good choice for something to play in "our way".

But I have the game, and we can try it certainly.

JackDate: Friday, 2013-03-08, 16:02 | Message # 3
Group: Civilian

CS: GO is more Better than Source.

RaptorDate: Friday, 2013-03-08, 17:28 | Message # 4
Group: Commander
CS 1.6 was a blast. Source sucks (at least it did last time I played it). And none of them allows realistic tactics. So I'm not going to install it again.

"Teamwork is essential, it gives them someone else to shoot at."
Murphy's Laws of Combat #9

LuisDate: Saturday, 2013-03-09, 06:46 | Message # 5
Counter-strike its what newbs play... Im not into that cr*** anymore since my gaming taste developed.

P.S.: @Jack the only thing better about Global Offensive its the graphics... the rest is just the same...

ShadowManuDate: Saturday, 2013-03-09, 18:24 | Message # 6
Shut up luis... You like it or not, Counter Strike is an icon, a classic. There is nothing bad into playing the classics. From time to time, I play counter with my friends in university.

LecterDate: Saturday, 2013-03-09, 18:41 | Message # 7
Quote (ShadowManu)
I play counter with my friends in university
Haa, we used to do that as well in our IT classes... When lecturer was too lazy to do his job, he let everyone play CS (including himself) biggrin

LuisDate: Sunday, 2013-03-10, 16:17 | Message # 8
Quote (ShadowManu)
Shut up luis..
That´s a nice way to start a post, also a nice way to start a post on a public thread shadow xD

ShadowManuDate: Sunday, 2013-03-10, 18:10 | Message # 9
Always doing the right thing before writing biggrin

LecterDate: Sunday, 2013-03-10, 18:37 | Message # 10
You should have seen it coming, Lu, you were talking too much smack on the poor cunter strike biggrin
,,Shut up, Luis'' should be default words when starting any conversations... Including ones with Luis himself, as well... biggrin

Forums » Gaming » Other Games » Counter Strike: Source (Just for fun)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Communications