[Accepted]Jay
GexLeeDate: Wednesday, 2013-01-09, 10:53 | Message # 1
Group: Registered
Awards: 0
User Name(Ingame): Jay
User Name (X-Fire): jaylee16
Date of Birth: 20/05/1991
Country and TimeZone (GMT): South Africa (UTC+02:00)Harare,Pretoria
Times available for playing (GMT): (UTC+02:00)Harare,Pretoria 18:00H to 21:00H durring Monday to saterday

Time you know AST: +/- 24 hours
Way you have found AST: From my boyfriend (GexLee)
How much you have read Tactics: None
Reasons you want to join: I got addicted playing online with the team
Desired Personal Trainer: Raptor
Former Clans/Teams: NONE
Relevant Commentaries: NONE

RaptorDate: Wednesday, 2013-01-09, 11:37 | Message # 2
Group: Commander
Nice to see your app here, one can’t have enough girls in a team biggrin

@Gex and Jay: You both are really nice and friendly persons. I enjoyed playing with you and I would be really happy if you both join our team. Nevertheless I want to express 2 concerns here.

First you both are pretty new to Swat online gaming. Our team has kinda special way to play: we want to make it as realistic as possible. This style requires a high level of skill. We were and are patient with newcomers. But members must pass rigorous training and show a certain activity. Since you both are new, you’ll need a lot of training and practice to become full members. We would be happy to teach you, if you are really willing to spend time and effort to learn.

The second issue is your personal relationship. Let’s simply assume Jay is doing really good and is very active, so she gets promoted to an NCO rank over time. On the other hand Gex is busy with his real life and can’t spend as much time with us as he wants to, so he stays with a lower Private rank. In this case Jay might get some confidential information because of her higher rank. And she wouldn’t be allowed to give this information to Gex. Another example is that one of you receives admin permissions for the server but the other one doesn’t, in this case you are not allowed to share the admin password with your partner.
I must admit it’s just a theoretical scenario, but there are many occasions were something similar could happen. You both must understand that membership requires a certain loyalty, and this might get in conflict with the loyalty to your partner.
That’s also the reason why Jay needs her own account at our website before we can mark her app as valid and proceed.

I don’t want to scare you both, but I want to make sure you really understand what you sign in for here. As already mentioned in Gex’s app, we’ll probably have a team council this weekend and there we will decide about our apps.

PS: We had some internal changes some weeks ago and our busy webmaster hasn’t updated the website stuff yet, so I’ll put some documents in the attachment which will help you to learn more about us wink

PPS: the documents were originally forum post, that’s why they look weird in pdf format (with the tags...). We are working on it wink
Attachments: 0Philosophy.pdf (45.3 Kb) · 2.1Ranks.pdf (54.2 Kb)

"Teamwork is essential, it gives them someone else to shoot at."
Murphy's Laws of Combat #9

LuisDate: Thursday, 2013-01-10, 08:05 | Message # 3
Group: NCO
We´ll Raptor you should be pumped man, two applications in 2 days xD.

Good luck Jay, and i have a realy good feeling that you will be accepted biggrin

JayDate: Thursday, 2013-01-10, 21:16 | Message # 4
hi

TheIceManDate: Saturday, 2013-01-12, 19:25 | Message # 5
Awards: 1
Congratulations mate, you got accepted as Recruit.

From now on you are an AST member, which means you have to follow our member rules. Change your in-game swat name to AST|RC|Jay. You’ll get further hints via PM.

No Retreat No Surrender

Message edited by Raptor - Sunday, 2013-01-13, 12:17

LuisDate: Sunday, 2013-01-13, 11:08 | Message # 6
Congrats Ma´am biggrin

JayDate: Sunday, 2013-01-13, 13:21 | Message # 7
thank you my dear Sir for those kind words of honor. seriously though thanks. my confidence at getting in, considering how new i am, was almost below ground level. :):):):):):):):)

Forums » Applications » Join the Team! » [Accepted]Jay
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Communications