PsalmuelDate: Friday, 2013-11-22, 16:52 | Message # 1
Group: Registered
Awards: 0
  • About you:
    • ingame nickname:psalmuel258
    • xfire username:psalmuel258
    • date of birth:june 25 2001. 12 YEARS OLD
    • location and timezone:UTC+08:00, Philippines
    • times available for playing (UTC)from 7pm- 3am (some time 7pm-5am) and rarely 10am to 3pm

• Your experience:
    • realistic, tactical, team-based games you played:swat 4/counter strike with tactical mod/
    • rough time you have played the games:Hmmm please tell me what does this means
    • former gaming clans/teams:i have non but i tryed to register at its but there were a age limit

• Your relation to our team:
    • how you found out about us:ITS clan
    • how much do you know about our tactics:i know "T intersection"?dynamic clearing/stacking/etc
    • time you have known us: around october 2013
    • members you have played with:Iceman

• Your motivation:
    • why do you want to join our ranks?:Im a realy lonely person and i like tactical realistic games probably sqaud based(unfortunately i dont get it why all game producers dont even realease one like valve and guys anywhere serelan failed lol)
    • what are your expectations:Nothing curently but i wish could be accepted and be a good tactical guy
    • why should we accept you?:Cause i am a freindly/obeys/a bit patient/a bit of seruis gamer/ but most of all a real funny kind of guy and plays tacticaly

• Your training:
    • game you want to complete your basic trainings and tryout in:swat 4
    • desired personal instructor:Iceman or raptor or anyone freind ly but i want Iceman or raptor

• Comments:
    • Ummmm Thanks for reading my app wish you would accept me cool

Message edited by Raptor - Sunday, 2013-12-08, 18:51
  •  
    ITS|JackDate: Friday, 2013-11-22, 18:18 | Message # 2
    Group: Civilian

Hey Psalm,
    It's good that you are willing to join some tactical clan like AST or ITS, but personally I think that maybe you need more training. There are still many moves, game rules and many other things that you need to learn, so maybe you don't need to rush and play some more?
    Anyways, good luck to your application!

RaptorDate: Friday, 2013-11-22, 18:47 | Message # 3
    Group: Commander
    Hey Psalmuel, nice to see your application here. There are a few details we need to clarify:

Quote Psalmuel ()
    ingame nickname:psalmuel258

Mate I'm afraid no one can pronounce that correctly, we need to find a nice, short form biggrin

Quote Psalmuel ()
    location and timezone:UTC+08:00

You are from the Philippines, aren't you?

Quote Psalmuel ()
    rough time you have played the games:Hmmm please tell me what does this means

How long did you play Swat4, and how long this CS mod? 2 Weeks, 3 Months, 5 Years?

What Jack said is not really an issue for us, because our newcomers learn all necessary tactics and procedures during our Basic Training. However I'm a little bit concerned because you didn't play with us very often yet. I'm not sure if you really understand the style that we play 100% yet. I would like to see you playing with us some more rounds before we accept you in the team. This way you can get to know us and we get to know you better. We'll have a team council this weekend, but probably not make a final call about your application. So I hope to see you in-game next week wink

Btw do you have the SAS mod already installed? Because we usually prefer it over the vanilla game.

"Teamwork is essential, it gives them someone else to shoot at."
    Murphy's Laws of Combat #9

PsalmuelDate: Friday, 2013-11-22, 20:46 | Message # 4
    Yup i have the SAS mod installed and psalmuel is pronouced as Sam so call me sam but spell it sam biggrin yup im a filipino Why did you aask O_O And please i wanna be accepted :/

RaptorDate: Friday, 2013-11-22, 20:58 | Message # 5
    I asked because "location" is one of the mandatory points of the application, and you didn't mention it wink

Last missing information: how long do you play Swat4?

PsalmuelDate: Saturday, 2013-11-23, 09:58 | Message # 6
    i played swat for 5 monts

RaptorDate: Saturday, 2013-11-23, 21:07 | Message # 7
    So with all this information your application is now valid. We'll check you out in-game as soon as possible and then take a final decision, probably next weekend. Try to play with our members whenever your time allows. You might want to join our xfire group to get all members at once in your contact list wink

PsalmuelDate: Sunday, 2013-11-24, 05:44 | Message # 8
    Yes Sir!

RaptorDate: Thursday, 2013-11-28, 20:35 | Message # 9
    Hey Sam, what's up? Haven't seen you for the whole week.

PsalmuelDate: Friday, 2013-11-29, 19:11 | Message # 10
    Im so so so so sorry i lost my internet and some personal issuies im realy sorry but im gona be active again sorry about that :/

Forums » Applications » Join the Team! » [Rejected]Psalmuel258
    • Page 1 of 2
    • »
    Search:

Communications