[Accepted]Tim
TimDate: Sunday, 2014-01-19, 14:46 | Message # 1
Group: NCO
Awards: 0
About me:
Ingame nickname: Tim
XFire username: silentstrikeswat4
Date of birth: 23-09-1996
Location and timezone: Amsterdam (+1 UTC (Summer time +2))

Experience
I've played SWAT 4 and ArmA 2 and ArmA 3. I've been playing ArmA 2 for years and SWAT 4 for more than 5 years. Though I haven't played SWAT lately so will need to relearn a lot. I have been in UEO (SWAT 4) years ago. I've also lead the 10/21st Royal Marine Company for half a year and have been a part of the 11th MEU for a short period.

Relation to the team:
I know you from playing SWAT 4 and have played ArmA back in the 10/21st days when you guys stepped over to ArmA. I've participated in several events and have had AST in several 10/21st events. I know the basics of your tactics, enough to lead non-event missions but will need to learn your procedures and protocols.

Motivation:
I'm looking for a professional and tactical ArmA 2 community. I think I can find that here and have enjoyed the events in the past. I expect to learn and maybe in the future lead in AST and hope I can be a contribution to the team. I might be able to make some missions now and then if time allows it. I think I'm a tactical and professional player, experienced in ArmA 2 with the right mindset for AST.

Training:
I'd like to do my basic training and tryout in ArmA 2. Later on I'd also like to play SWAT 4 now and then and understand that that will need some training too.

RaptorDate: Sunday, 2014-01-19, 20:33 | Message # 2
Group: Commander
Nice to see your application here, finally wink

As I told you before I think you'll fit very well in our team. Nevertheless we will discuss your application in the team and then inform you about the final decision. It will probably take a few days, but not more than 1 week.

About your training:
I know that you already know alot of tactical stuff, maybe more than we do in some aspects. Nevertheless you need to go through our basic training to ensure that you are familiar with our current procedures. We will try to adjust the training to your skills so that we don't repeat too much and bore you to death.
After you fnished your training phase, you are welcome to help us improving and extending our tactics and organize trainings (if you want to).

PS: Really well-written application.

"Teamwork is essential, it gives them someone else to shoot at."
Murphy's Laws of Combat #9

LecterDate: Monday, 2014-01-20, 07:44 | Message # 3
Nice to see your app, Tim.

May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house

,,Not a single chainsaw was given that day...''

LuisDate: Monday, 2014-01-20, 07:51 | Message # 4
An application, how fanceh! =P Good luck mate, and I´ll see you on the battlefield.

TimDate: Monday, 2014-01-20, 10:43 | Message # 5
Thanks guys! Don't be afraid that I won't like training, especially on the procedures side I will need to learn how you do it. I'm looking forward to deployment with you guys. Oh and trust me, I have played SWAT 4 barely so will need quite some training in it after completing in ArmA.

RaptorDate: Monday, 2014-01-20, 19:14 | Message # 6
Group: Commander
Congratulations mate, you got accepted as Recruit.

From now on you are an AST member, which means you have to follow our member rules. You’ll get further hints via PM.

"Teamwork is essential, it gives them someone else to shoot at."
Murphy's Laws of Combat #9

TimDate: Tuesday, 2014-01-21, 13:26 | Message # 7
Thanks guys!

Forums » Applications » Join the Team! » [Accepted]Tim
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Communications