00:22 UTC+0, 2024-03-29
  • Page 1 of 1
Forums » Gaming » Other Games » Splinter Cell: CT Versus
Splinter Cell: CT Versus
ShaDyDate: Saturday, 2012-04-07, 16:19 | Message # 1
Group: Registered
Awards: 0
Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory Versus

This is a really cool team work requiring game. In versus mode you have 3 gamemodes. First gamemode is Story with objectives and everything. Like hacking computers and ect. Second is Disc Hunt and the last is called Deathmatch... I guess you allready understand it. Also there are two teams:

Mercenaries
Mercenaries are the heavily armed enemies of the SHADOWNET spies. They deal in tracking and lethal techniques. They are more limited in terms of where they can go. For example, they can't climb poles, fences, or even rails. In addition to their equipment, mercenaries are physically tough and pack quite a punch with melee attacks. Standing still and pressing the attack button will spin the merc around, knocking down anyone around him.

Spies
Spies are armed with non-lethal weaponry so they rely on stealth, skill, and gadgets. Spies can only kill mercenaries by breaking their necks, dropping on them (depending on how much health the mercenary has left), and hanging from a ledge and pulling him down. The spies' gadgets also do not affect other spies (except the shock gun, which stuns anyone it hits).

If you have low-end pc like me, don't get scared. Versus requires not that much like actual game itself. So I think we should try this guys using mumble and ect. smile

You can download 1.05 updated version here: The pirate Bay

ShadowManuDate: Saturday, 2012-04-07, 16:57 | Message # 2
Group: NCO
I play a lot Chaos Theory Cooperative... but if we can start playing versu between us would be awesome xD

ShaDyDate: Monday, 2012-04-09, 09:29 | Message # 3
Group: Registered
Tunngle power! smile

Added (09/04/2012, 6:29 AM)
---------------------------------------------
So anyone wanna play it with me and others? smile PM me

Message edited by ShaDy - Monday, 2012-04-09, 09:30

LecterDate: Monday, 2012-04-09, 14:27 | Message # 4
I wish to play SCCT coop, but tunngle doesnt work for me. And gameranger doesnt support SCCT and hamachi just sucks. So im in dead end.

May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house

,,Not a single chainsaw was given that day...''

ShadowManuDate: Monday, 2012-04-09, 18:53 | Message # 5
Why Tunngle doesnt work? If it is that it looks crashed when it gets to the main menu, its just a bug on the last version... just let it running for a couple of minutes and it will respond smile

LecterDate: Monday, 2012-04-09, 22:28 | Message # 6
It has conflict with windows xp when I install it. And after instalation tunngle cant find any games.

ShadowManuDate: Tuesday, 2012-04-10, 01:36 | Message # 7
what do you mean it doesn't find any games? It just creates the network, not any game linking.

LecterDate: Tuesday, 2012-04-10, 08:21 | Message # 8
God damnit, does everything have to be sooo specific for you? bottom line: It doesnt do what it should, iT DOESNT WORK, because of conflict with windows.

Forums » Gaming » Other Games » Splinter Cell: CT Versus
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Communications