02:35 UTC+0, 2024-04-20
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Forums » Gaming » Other Games » Americas Army 3
Americas Army 3
LecterDate: Monday, 2012-11-05, 10:33 | Message # 1
Group: NCO
Awards: 0
I dont think there is anything not to like about this game. It has everything tactical players really need: serious gaming community (no noobs), in-game planning tools, class features and, most importantly- no respawns. In a round- if your ass is dropped- thats it. Plus, there is a noob protection system. Those, who ruin the gameplay for others, shoot their teammates, civilians- are put away to the lockup (kicked/banned) instantly. But anyway, I guess its better to show, than to tell (or write in this case)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SM9_0EetArc

Added (05/11/2012, 10:33 AM)
---------------------------------------------
BTW, you can get AA3 for free on steam. Just turn it on, go to steam game browser, search for americas army 3 and start downloading. Its that easy.

May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house

,,Not a single chainsaw was given that day...''

Message edited by Raptor - Monday, 2012-11-05, 12:59

JackDate: Monday, 2012-11-05, 13:29 | Message # 2
Group: Registered
I will get on steam drago , count me in !!!

RaptorDate: Tuesday, 2012-11-06, 11:45 | Message # 3
Group: Commander
*downloading*

Added (06/11/2012, 11:45 AM)
I completed the basic training and the game looks very cool so far. Ofc pretty much american patriotism, but that fits the general style of the game smile

Hope we can make some MP together soon, but I'm afraid a lot of members don't have the necessary harware :|
Mb we can also get some older version with lower requirements running, but not sure on that one.

"Teamwork is essential, it gives them someone else to shoot at."
Murphy's Laws of Combat #9

LecterDate: Tuesday, 2012-11-06, 14:43 | Message # 4
Americas army 2 would be the thing, that could be ran by anyone. Even my old rig could handle that one on high quality. But AA2 is not as cool as AA3. Plus, I dont know if you can add scripts to server in AA2. In AA3 you can actually add AI to MP matches. Thats with the help of custom scripts.

Added (06/11/2012, 2:43 PM)
I could play on Friday. Wednesday and Thursday are VERY unlikely. Ill try, though. More people could see AA3, though. More players- better.

HerbplantDate: Tuesday, 2012-11-06, 15:36 | Message # 5
I got it, my player is passing all the trainings. Really amazing. The training is fucking realistic. The only thing which i didn't like so far, are the game styles: seems like we have to play always against other players, kind of barricaded platoons, and squads, so its not that nice at all. But game is still amazing, weapons are nice and gameplay is awesome. The VOiP is clear, much clear, we don't even need mumble to communicate in there. Hope to play with you guys, and soon creating an AST server to work as a clan, but that should be soon, we have to increase our ranks ingame first.

Added (06/11/2012, 3:34 PM)

Quote (Raptor)
In AA3 you can actually add AI to MP matches. Thats with the help of custom scripts.

Did not know that, mate. If you say so, it's a nice feature and probably will fit more with our team purposes, to play coopeartive and tactical. All the servers which i played, they are barricaded, and players are ramboes, each one goes on their own, they just communicate the basics, like go to left go to right, fast, and kill.

Added (06/11/2012, 3:36 PM)

Quote (Dexter)
Hope we can make some MP together soon, but I'm afraid a lot of members don't have the necessary harware :|

My hardware is on limit for the game. In some servers, i was fine. In servers with many players, i was lagging a little bit, sometimes was unplayable, but is like swat, fps drops in the DNA with 6 playes in same place.

If fail in anything, try again. You will be able to shake the world. Believe!

LecterDate: Tuesday, 2012-11-06, 15:44 | Message # 6
Herb, actually there are cooperative missions, which you can play. But servers, which are currently on, dont add those maps.

JackDate: Tuesday, 2012-11-06, 16:08 | Message # 7
i think AA3 could be a part of AST , hope it will be soon biggrin

LuisDate: Tuesday, 2012-11-06, 17:34 | Message # 8
Well drago was high so he pmed me anyway about it... I am downloading it aswell... Im preaty sure i can run, only game i cant run is BF3 so AA3 shouldent be a problem... I will see ya guys in the battlefield wink

Added (06/11/2012, 5:34 PM)
Anyway everyone share their Steam name so we can all add each other... (makes it more easy to play togetter...

mine is kingluis1231, i am also on Dexter´s friends list you can add me trough there.

JackDate: Tuesday, 2012-11-06, 17:38 | Message # 9
Steam id : - snowkid2

RaptorDate: Tuesday, 2012-11-06, 23:43 | Message # 10
Group: Commander
Got a coop server running via hamachi and played a few rounds with herbie, was pretty cool.

"Teamwork is essential, it gives them someone else to shoot at."
Murphy's Laws of Combat #9

Forums » Gaming » Other Games » Americas Army 3
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search:

Communications