07:30 UTC+0, 2024-03-28
  • Page 1 of 1
Forums » Gaming » Other Games » Company of heroes: Modern Combat (Just for fun)
Company of heroes: Modern Combat
LecterDate: Monday, 2013-02-04, 16:32 | Message # 1
Group: NCO
Awards: 0
I think many of you are familiar with what the hell company of heroes is. Its an RTS game based on WW2 western front.
Modern Combat is a total conversion of COH, it should be a blast playing Co-Op against AI.

About the mod:
,,An ambitious total-conversion modification for Relic's award-winning Company of Heroes franchise, CoH: Modern Combat will transport players into the midst of a high-tech war between the modern-day Chinese and U.S. militaries. Incorporating all-new doctrines, units, artwork, and maps, Modern Combat will work in tandem with acclaimed CoH gameplay in order to craft the most comprehensive, immersive and enjoyable strategic representation of 21st-century combat possible on the PC.
Our team has adhered wherever possible to the unique and innovative gameplay mechanics that made CoH the fantastic RTS that it is. Players will need to rely upon a variety of traditional tactics in order to succeed, such as directional cover and weapon teams, doctrinal abilities and combined-arms unit formations, whilst at the same time utilising to full effect the highly-advanced weaponry and equipment employed by the armed forces of today.''

Mod's link

http://www.moddb.com/mods/company-of-heroes-modern-combat

May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house

,,Not a single chainsaw was given that day...''

LuisDate: Tuesday, 2013-02-05, 07:28 | Message # 2
No one is going to update a game to that much... Try Red Orchestra 2 ... If u dont have it... Buy it ! Its 6 euros on steam... (at least it was when i bought it)

LecterDate: Tuesday, 2013-02-05, 11:33 | Message # 3
I am lazy as f**k and I still updated it... If I managed, then, I think anyone can, if they want this enough.

JackDate: Sunday, 2013-04-28, 10:24 | Message # 4
Group: Registered
Aras , Please post all instructions about installing and updating the game please.....

LuisDate: Sunday, 2013-04-28, 17:20 | Message # 5
Ur in for a treat then... FYI Modern combat didnt worked for some reason... (multiplayer) It gaved a version mismatch altough we both have the lattest installed...

LecterDate: Sunday, 2013-04-28, 18:48 | Message # 6
Well, I think it will work eventually. We can try playing other mod, if it gives same error, then I will install and update the game in same manner as you did. Then it should work certainly. Also, we will both reinstall modern combat again, see if that helps.

Forums » Gaming » Other Games » Company of heroes: Modern Combat (Just for fun)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Communications