05:09 UTC+0, 2024-03-29
  • Page 1 of 1
Forums » Gaming » Short-Term Gaming » Gaming cluster puck (2014-08-04 11:00-15:00 UTC)
Gaming cluster puck
LecterDate: Sunday, 2014-08-03, 11:41 | Message # 1
Group: NCO
Awards: 0
How about we gather at that time and decide what to play together? I see a lot of people on TS lately, but hardly anyone plays anything together. So... I propose some offers, though, collective activities are not necessarily limited to them.

Games: 

Swat 4 (SAS or TSS): Completing all campaign missions without failing or getting killed. If an operative dies in one mission, he cannot participate in a following one. 

Rainbow six vegas 2: Completing campaign, playing terrorist hunt or versus (against each other or teaming up against other players). Tunngle required. 

Insurgency: Coop missions on vanilla and, perhaps, some custom maps. Original game required (steam).

Battlefield 2: Some rounds in cooperative manner. Original game required. 

Battlefield 3: Teaming up in a well-coordinated and disciplined fire team(s) and engaging in PvP against other players. Original game required.

Sniper elite V2/ Sniper elite 3: Coop for 2 players (various coop modes), PvP (against other players) if 2<. Original game required.

Splinter Cell Blacklist: Coop for 2 players (various types of missions), PvP (among ourselves) if 2<. Original game required.

Company of heroes with WVPM mod: Cooperative skirmish against AI enemy. Tunngle required.

Requirements for session independent of the played game:
  •  Teamspeak
  • ''Tactical'' mood.

May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house

,,Not a single chainsaw was given that day...''

LuisDate: Sunday, 2014-08-03, 12:08 | Message # 2
Me & Virgil are on TS all day, just pokemon us

LecterDate: Sunday, 2014-08-03, 12:22 | Message # 3
Well, tomorrow... What are you up to play?

LuisDate: Sunday, 2014-08-03, 13:44 | Message # 4
SW4T / Vergas / BF2 / Blacklist? <- gotta think about the last one if it's really worth the time to install taking the fact that i would have to unninstall it like 1/2 days l8ter

LecterDate: Sunday, 2014-08-03, 15:59 | Message # 5
Well, its up to you, really... If only 2 of us will be willing to play it, then we can choose either coop or pvp. And its not like this situation is unique. Pretty much every ''side'' game we play doesnt have longer play span, than few days. So, nothing is that much different.

Forums » Gaming » Short-Term Gaming » Gaming cluster puck (2014-08-04 11:00-15:00 UTC)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Communications