10:01 UTC+0, 2024-04-23
  • Page 1 of 1
Forums » Gaming » Short-Term Gaming » [Arma2]Vanilla Gaming Session (Sunday 07.07. around 20 UTC)
[Arma2]Vanilla Gaming Session
RaptorDate: Friday, 2013-07-05, 01:51 | Message # 1
Group: Commander
Awards: 0
This Sunday evening starting at around 20:00 UTC our Arma2 server will run the vanilla version: no Operation Arrowhead and no mods. So people with the free version can join as well. Only TS3 will be mandatory. As usual we will probably play Coop missions (maybe visit the armory as warm up or play some small PvP at the end).

Besides AST members, all members of the SAS 22nd EVR and the Elite Tactical Squad are welcome. Other players please sign shortly up here or contact me.

"Teamwork is essential, it gives them someone else to shoot at."
Murphy's Laws of Combat #9

RaptorDate: Sunday, 2013-07-07, 05:34 | Message # 2
*bump*
This is today and we still have free slots wink

LuisDate: Sunday, 2013-07-07, 07:28 | Message # 3
Group: NCO
That is too late for me. Unfortunatly I will not be able to attend.

RaptorDate: Friday, 2013-07-12, 06:46 | Message # 4
I think that was fun. Thanks to everyone who participated, in particular SAS Fluffy for creating the mission we played. Actually I thought we would have more small missions for vanilla A2 at the server, but the majority is made for CO or even ACE and other mods. My bad that I didn’t check that before.
The mission we played went pretty smooth in my eyes, at least until we attacked the second village with the Humvees biggrin But everyone did a good job and I hope our ETS friends got an impression how much fun tactical and realistic A2 can be smile
However I’m not sure if we will do another vanilla session in the future. Most people own CO and can play with mods, which is more immersive and hence more fun.

PS: I know it was 5 days ago, but better late than never wink

Forums » Gaming » Short-Term Gaming » [Arma2]Vanilla Gaming Session (Sunday 07.07. around 20 UTC)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Communications