|captain||Date: Saturday, 2014-03-01, 06:09 | Message # 1|
|1. Since when you played ArmA II: I have had the game for a few years now but most experience until recently was in singleplayer |
2. Experience with ACE and ACRE: Although I am still very new to it, I have used it in the last few training sessions for ETS
3. Previous/current gaming teams/clans: I am a member of ETS Clan. We are currently looking at expanding to Arma 2.
4. Expectations on playing with us: A very realistic military gaming experience, with some very good friends.
5. Knowledge of military tactics and procedures:Not much
6. How you found out about us: My Clan, ETS, has always been good friends with AST and I have played Swat 4 with many of you before. Now my clan is looking to expand to Arma and some of your members like Boone, Tim, Raptor and Herb have been a great help to us as we try to train ourselves in the game. I am hoping that I can learn more on AST's server.
|Raptor||Date: Saturday, 2014-03-01, 08:14 | Message # 2|
|Hey Captain, |
if I remember correctly I already gave you server access yesterday evening, but nice post nevertheless
You might want to have a look at our starter guide before our next event or spontaneous gaming session with this guide.
Also for the technical setup, check this forum topic.
If you forgot the password already, simply ask a member for it again. Hope to see you on the server again soon
"Teamwork is essential, it gives them someone else to shoot at."
Murphy's Laws of Combat #9