22:43 UTC+0, 2024-03-28
  • Page 1 of 1
Forums » Logistics » Technical Support » Lags on RavenShield
Lags on RavenShield
ReibenDate: Saturday, 2012-03-10, 09:40 | Message # 1
Group: Registered
Awards: 0
I don't want to screw the other topic on RVS with my problem biggrin , but i download RVS (Thanks Ice wink ). I have install it everything was fine (idk why but they don't ask me the CD key). Then i start to play and i have a really annoying problem. When i play it's like everytime i do a step the game is cuting (like really small lags). So i can't run , my aim is useless... so it's unplayable. i try to install the last patch (1.60 UK) but nothing change. i try to change graphics option (everything in high then Low resolution) and i still have the same problem.

Someone had this problem and know how to fix it ?

And how can i use the Crack files ? i use deamon tools like Herbie told me to play.

Nimquam Retro

TheIceManDate: Saturday, 2012-03-10, 11:26 | Message # 2
Group: NCO
Awards: 1
Reib to be honest I dont know whats the problem but try look at this web site : http://www.rvsgaming.com/modules....tart=50

No Retreat No Surrender

SAS_RandomDate: Saturday, 2012-03-10, 12:25 | Message # 3
It sounds like you may have to rollback your graphics driver. Your current driver may be too robust for this old game. I had to rollback my graphics driver so SWAT wouldn't have stuttering.

SAS_Vet_Random
Lt. Colonel (Retired)
22nd SAS Elite Virtual Regiment
www.sasclan.org

ReibenDate: Saturday, 2012-03-10, 13:45 | Message # 4
thanks guys for your Answer, i try to reinstall the previous graphic card driver, i also try to allow just 1 CPU for the game. But he doesn't work. Nevermind i will stay on SWAT 4 wink

*Raptor CLOSED 28/3*

Nimquam Retro

RaptorDate: Monday, 2012-05-28, 23:03 | Message # 5
Group: Commander
*reopened due to recent shoutbox discussion*

Do you run the game in Windows compatibility mode? With administrator permissions?

"Teamwork is essential, it gives them someone else to shoot at."
Murphy's Laws of Combat #9

Forums » Logistics » Technical Support » Lags on RavenShield
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Communications