21:03 UTC+0, 2024-04-25
  • Page 1 of 7
  • »
Forums » Gaming » Other Games » Battlefield 2 v1.5
Battlefield 2 v1.5
JackDate: Wednesday, 2012-08-15, 12:52 | Message # 1
Group: Registered
Awards: 0
Players fight in a modern battlefield, using modern weapon systems.[3] Battlefield 2 is a first-person shooter with some strategy and RPG elements.[4] The single player features missions that involve clashes between US Marines, China and the fictional Middle Eastern Coalition. The multiplayer aspect of the game allows players to organize into squads that come under the leadership of a single commander to promote teamwork.[5]

Vehicles
The various forces still use the trademark feature of the Battlefield series – the large stable of vehicles that any player can climb into and control.[10] There are many different types of vehicles playable in Battlefield 2, all based on real-life vehicles used by the militaries of different countries.[11]

Squads
Players are able to form squads of up to six soldiers in order to more effectively work as a team. Up to nine squads are permitted per team; each squad has a number (automatically assigned) and name (usually a phonetic alphabet letter) for identification. Members of a squad have the ability to communicate with one another via Battlefield 2's integrated Voice-over IP (VoIP) system.

The game will be played with hamachi or Tunggle , We can form Squads Like One suqad takes on area and Other squad takes another.

Overall features in game:-
KEY FEATURES
* Online multiplayer action with up to 64 players on the PC.
* All-new gameplay engine brings the immense locations to life complete with realistic physics and dynamic lighting.
* Maps scale to the number of players engaging in battle for a unique and intense experience every time.
* Take control of over 30 land, sea, and air vehicles, including tanks, helicopters, hovercraft, fast attack vehicles, and fighter jets.
* Choose to battle as U.S., Chinese, or Middle East Coalition troops, each with their own unique arsenals.
* A variety of soldier classes including Assault, Sniper, Special Ops, Combat Engineer, Medic, Heavy Weapons, and Anti-Tank units.
* New state-of-the-art weapon systems, including wire-guided missiles and laser designated bombs.
* Material penetration feature makes sure players know the difference between cover and concealment.
* Character Persistence and Growth. With in-game success, players increase their rank from recruit all the way to General and unlock new weapons, medals, and more.
* Join a squad or select the new Commander Mode to assume the strategic role of battlefield commander directing his forces.
* Voice over IP supported with headset.

Downlaod Link : -Game
GamePlay : -GamePlay

P.S:-
1)It really Tactical and Team work Based Game. and Fun playing with friends.
2) We can also Play it with Realistic Mod.
3) There are so many mods.
4) Please Lets Play this !!!!

EnocDate: Friday, 2012-08-31, 22:44 | Message # 2
Ill get it!

ShadowManuDate: Saturday, 2012-09-01, 04:22 | Message # 3
Group: NCO
Weird enough, I have it downloaded before you posted this (but recently). I have v1.5 and Special Forces wink But my laptop run it just grasping it xD

LecterDate: Sunday, 2012-09-16, 11:58 | Message # 4
I have it, but it keeps crashing on winblows 7...

May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house

,,Not a single chainsaw was given that day...''

LuisDate: Sunday, 2012-09-16, 15:26 | Message # 5
easy to solve, run it as vista or xp XD

ShadowManuDate: Monday, 2012-09-17, 06:36 | Message # 6
Tell me when you play, guys wink

JackDate: Tuesday, 2012-09-18, 14:00 | Message # 7
Ok shadow

by the way Drago Tryo to reinstall the game

LecterDate: Tuesday, 2012-09-18, 16:40 | Message # 8
I had BF2 reinstalled many times, doesnt really make a difference in that sense. Its like, when I press a button to move, after few seconds i get this annoying sound freeze along with the screen. When I dont move, it doesnt do that. So I dont know WTF... And I have a nice mod, called spec. ops warfare+ plus bot changer. Its quite a fun playing with 64 bots in a small map. as long as I dont move.

JackDate: Wednesday, 2012-09-19, 07:04 | Message # 9
Ok Then first try to play the game without the Mods and Try if its crashing

LecterDate: Wednesday, 2012-09-19, 20:39 | Message # 10
Its not the problem, mate... It has something to do with hotkey interference, i suppose. If there is a way to disable sticky keys in w7 or something, it may help to eliminate this pesky problem.

Forums » Gaming » Other Games » Battlefield 2 v1.5
  • Page 1 of 7
  • »
Search:

Communications